Favorite word = "Flibbertigibbet". Meaning = silly / flighty person. Phlibbertigibbet = Me.

Thursday, October 13, 2005

Ma Première Entrée

Well, I finally did it. I created a blogspot journal.
I am in a hurry, so I shall not post much right now.
However, I will eventually find something to do with this space.
I do not know if I am going to use it as is, or use my own site to host it.
I shall figure out something.
Perhaps I can just use this UNTIL I figure out something to do with my site.
I do not know.
Either way, it is time for PickleFish.
So long.

-Matt

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why did you decide to create a new blog. what is wrong with the previous?

10:43 AM

 
Blogger Doug Porter said...

FEMA Looking for Temp Employees

Got that resume finished yet? This would be some good temp work to get experience. Lots of hours, but you work those anyway. The pay is rocking though. Can't hurt to submit and see if they call you.

9:57 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home