Favorite word = "Flibbertigibbet". Meaning = silly / flighty person. Phlibbertigibbet = Me.

Friday, October 14, 2005

Keira Domi-knightly

Ok, so I just watched Domino.
It was pretty good.
As it turns out, the real Domino does not look even remotely as attractive as Keira Knightly. Regardless, it was a good film, I think.
It was one of those types where the main character is "remembering" everything to create the movie. It starts at the end. Then it jumps to the middle....where it then heads to the beginning. It jumps back and forth from the story to the end. Once it passes the middle again, it does the same thing. I kind of hate it when movies are like that because you already know at least a small piece of the ending, and you are not surprised much.
There is a sex scene with Keira. She appears topless. That was a plus, cause Keira is a total hottie.

After the movie I talked to my boss for a bit. One of the other employees was there. For some reason he wrote something on the back of someone's car. Let us say person A wrote something on B's car. Apparently B and C got together and had a little extra fun. (B = male, C = female).
So...A wrote on B's car the phrase "I F!@#*ed C". Where C = the name of the female, and the symbols #, @, and ! stand for K, C and U respectively.
I do not personally understand why it would be such a bad thing. B is a player and C is one of those promiscuous-but-does-not-want-to-seem-like-it types...so it just makes sense. It is not like it is a surprise or anything.
For some strange reason, person A just finds it interesting and keeps bringing it up.
Oh well.

I just got home a few minutes ago. Gibbet let me pet her for a couple of seconds before running off to play. Now she is eating.

I have to work Friday. Phil is not working this weekend for some reason. Payday is Friday, so that is a plus. I will probably go pick up my check around noon-ish, deposit it, run some errands, clean my car, clean my room some more, perhaps call Comcast, call Regions, and maybe even give Gibbet a bath. However, I may wait until after work to do that. She tends to get really hyper. I should probably not go to work with a bunch of fresh scratches all over my arms. That could make for a painful night. I still need to see about taking her to Brian and Kasey's to see if she can get along with other ferrets. Perhaps that is why she is so violent...she has no other ferrets with which to play.

Anyway, this entry is getting to be very long. Time to end it.
I may spend some extra time cleaning my room.
(You do not know how much of a mess it is.)
Time to go!

-Matt

2 Comments:

Blogger Matt said...

Awesome!! My first comment turns out to be a Spamvertisement. I think I will leave it here for a while!

10:54 PM

 
Blogger KC said...

Hey bring Gibbet over some time. S'okay with me.

7:39 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home