Favorite word = "Flibbertigibbet". Meaning = silly / flighty person. Phlibbertigibbet = Me.

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Insanity

Alrighty...
Judging from most everyone's reaction to my story about Sunday night at Dragon*CON, it seems that I must just be crazy.
"No guy in his right mind would wait until he was 24 to kiss a girl."

You are absolutely right.

What part of "flibbertigibbet" did you not understand?

Apparently I am crazy. I have never persued physical relationships. I do not really have a good reason why. I guess it may have mainly been my strong religious upbringing, away from which I am currently growing some.

I have enjoyed my life. No major quarrels. No major RL issues. No "wife aggro". Things are swell. I have now tried something new. Well, I cannot really say I tried it. I was thrust into it, and I enjoyed it. Perhaps I will use this as a major stepping stone to new things. I do not know.

Yes, the story was true.
Yes, I am crazy.
Got it?
Good.

Alrighty.

NO, cBot, I do not have Mono.
Sheesh.
Can't a guy get a cold the same time as his first kiss and not get Mono?

The cold is slowly fading. It began Friday, Kiss was Sunday.
Cause and Effect fails there.

Ok now. I think this is probably one of the most unorganized posts ever.
Time to say goodbye to the blog for now.

Goodbye, Blog. Catch ya later.

El Flibbertigibbet.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude.. I was just pointing out the time corellation between you getting sick and this exchange of bodily fluids for the first time....

2:02 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home