Favorite word = "Flibbertigibbet". Meaning = silly / flighty person. Phlibbertigibbet = Me.

Friday, October 14, 2005

Ferrets for Dummies

Oddly enough, on the profiles, we are given lots of space to type many things, but not many of those are actually listed on the profiles.
Regardless...I managed to find out that there are 4 other people with these blogs that have listed "Ferrets for Dummies" as either an interest or a favorite book.
I find that rather interesting.
The book is rather useful. I read parts of it any time Gibbet does something weird or acts some weird way. If it is listed as normal, then I do not worry about it. If it is a sign of a problem, then I start to worry.
I got home from work a little early tonight. It was slow, there was plenty of management...so I asked if my boss needed me for anything else. He said I could leave...so I did. I came home...but stopped to get some gas when I noticed I was running low. There was one car at the station when I pulled in. By the time I left...all eight pumps had a car and there were cars parked at the front. Apparently...12:15 in the morning is the best time to get gas.
Anyway...I got home and immediately began the process of giving Gibbet a bath. I ran some water, I got the shampoo, got a towel, and I got her drying sack. She loves to swim, but she hates being cleaned. She is so funny.
After I gave her a bath, I started cooking my meal. I grilled up two hamburgers. I will say one thing...the V8 Splash (Strawberry Kiwi) that I got at the gas station does not go well with hamburgers. I am feeling a tad sick to my stomach.
Now, I shall eat some peanuts, watch some television, and perhaps clean up my room some. Eventually I hope to get some sleep. That is just wishful thinking.
Time to go.

Gibbet loves you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home