Favorite word = "Flibbertigibbet". Meaning = silly / flighty person. Phlibbertigibbet = Me.

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Traffic Spike

A quick glance at my traffic statistics for my blogs shows that for Tuesday and Wednesday, the traffic on my blog increased nearly 1000 - 2000%.
I figure there are two factors that could be contributing to this.
Either lots of people just love looking at Kari Byron.... which is true...
or...
as my statistics show...
It seems people just enjoy reading embarrassing personal information about someone else's lack of a love life.
Then again... maybe lots of people just like looking at pictures of fairies.
Who knows?

Oh well.
I just thought it was interesting.
My normal traffic is between 2-4 people a day....
Tuesday and Wednesday it was between 30 and 40.
Stats for Thursday seem to be quite above average too.

Hurray for embarrassing information!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

what is a kari byron?

4:05 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home