Favorite word = "Flibbertigibbet". Meaning = silly / flighty person. Phlibbertigibbet = Me.

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

New Year's in New Orleans

For those of you reading that know me.... you know who you are...
You are officially being notified that I am officially recruiting for an official trip to New Orleans on the official last day of 2007 and the official first day of 2008. Officially.

Ok, all playing aside... Yes. I intend to be in New Orleans for New Year's this year. Yes, I realize this could be difficult for some, especially with Christmas being a week before that. However, if you would like to go too, let me know as soon as you can so we know how many will be going. This will make it easier to determine how many hotel rooms we would need.

The last time I was in New Orleans was before Ivan. New Year's was fantastic. I can only hope that it will once again be fantastic. I remember the melon-flavored hand-grenade drinks being my favorite. They were also pretty strong. I also managed to start a several-thousand-person-strong "WHOOOOOO". Though, I think that was before I was even a member of the PF crew.

Anyway, to the rest of you Crew members. Email me, call me, or text me with a DEFINITE reply. If you tell me YES, I better see you there. If you tell me No, well.... then I will not necessarily prepare for you to come, but I may still continue to try to recruit you. Once we get a decent number of replies, I can probably try to figure out roughly the cost for each person.

Well, that's it for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home