Favorite word = "Flibbertigibbet". Meaning = silly / flighty person. Phlibbertigibbet = Me.

Thursday, July 10, 2008

The Idiot Box - Ziggy Shwa

Ok, today a coworker suddenly remembered a show he had seen a while back called "The Idiot Box". I had never heard of it, so I decided to look it up.

I was quite surprised at the return I received from Google.

Here is a quick screenshot of my results:


I thought this was very odd. Why on earth would it pop up results for "ziggy shwa"?

I just don't know.

Oh, and BJD, you might appreciate this. When I finally found some information about the show, I learned that they once had a contest called "Win a Chance to Sacrifice Your Daughter to GWAR!"

Thus ends my post.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Ciel said...

My friend started a forum mainly for Indie music discussion called "The Idiot Box", but the site's name and URL were Ziggy-Shwa.com. He couldn't pay for the hosting anymore a couple years later and it shut down. Now you know!

10:13 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

I am that friend. We had some good times at The Idiot Box. HMU at bizud1@gmail.com for more info!

2:01 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home