Favorite word = "Flibbertigibbet". Meaning = silly / flighty person. Phlibbertigibbet = Me.

Sunday, September 10, 2006

Flying Spaghetti Monster

Ok...
So, While I was at Dragon*CON, I crashed a pirate party. I felt weird being there since I was not dressed as a pirate, but my friends had been invited to it, and none of them were dressed as pirates, so I tagged along.

While I was there, I saw a woman dressed up as spaghetti and meatballs.
I pointed her out.
My friend said, "No way!!! It's the Flying Spaghetti Monster!"
He then begged to be blessed by the monster's noodle.
And the Monster obliged.

Of course.. I was confused. I asked, "What's the Flying Spaghetti Monster?"
"You don't know about the Flying Spaghetti Monster!?"
"No."
"Look it up."

So I did.

After reading up on it, now I understand why the Monster was hanging out with Pirates too.

I decided to post about this because I had forgotten about it...then remembered it while watching the video about Hank that Doug posted in response to the Mattress.
So, yeah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home