Favorite word = "Flibbertigibbet". Meaning = silly / flighty person. Phlibbertigibbet = Me.

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Missing my Furry Alarm Clock

I realized something today...
Among the many things I miss about Gibbet...
I do rather miss the alarm clock nature she had within her.

I woke up today thinking it was Saturday. I went back to sleep.
Gibbet somehow knew when I was supposed to be up and on what days I needed to be up.
She would very rarely bother me on a Saturday or Sunday...
but if I stayed in bed on Monday-Friday... she would wake me up.
Usually it would involve licking my nose until my eyes opened, then she would scamper off to the side of the bed and go back to sleep.

I don't know how she knew, but she knew.
I miss her.

I guess now I need to find an alarm clock that goes off only on weekdays like my old phone did. That way, if it goes off... I will know it is a weekday and not go back to sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home