Favorite word = "Flibbertigibbet". Meaning = silly / flighty person. Phlibbertigibbet = Me.

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

New Natural Hair Color?

Occasionally I like to dye my hair.
Most frequently of the colors I have used since I began this occasional tradition... is red. I have used several brands.

Tonight, I tried a new brand. "Garnier".
It did not work very well at all. After following the instructions exactly, which, oddly enough, were pretty much the same as every other brand I have tried..... there was no visible change in color to my hair.

So... either Light Red is my natural hair color (and I just cannot see the red in it)... or...
Garnier hair color doesn't work.

I am leaning toward the latter.

I guess I shall wait a couple of weeks and try one of the brands I KNOW works.
Revlon, L'Oréal, Random Other Brands...
No more Garnier.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Garnier is not a good brand. Loreal is much more better -expensive but reliable.

3:48 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home