Favorite word = "Flibbertigibbet". Meaning = silly / flighty person. Phlibbertigibbet = Me.

Saturday, March 11, 2006

Where's My Car?

In the friggen McAlister's parking lot. That's where.

I got to drive it for about 5 or 6 minutes today.
I picked it up from the shop. I drove it to Gameroom Gallery. I have been wanting to check that place out. They have some cool Air Hockey tables. I think I might buy one when I get my new house some time after I get my new computer and my new car after I start getting my paychecks from TeVo after I start working after I finish this blog posting. after.

Anyway, that drive was about 2-3 minutes. Then, I drove from the gallery to McAlister's. This was another 2-3 minute drive. I bought something to eat and was about to head on over to the theatre. Well...I wound up walking the rest of the way to the theatre. Why?
THE CAR BROKE DOWN!

My poor car. I think it is time to just declare it dead.

...
On a different note. The people over there at TeVo called me about 5 minutes after I clocked in at the theatre. Why? "Something happened" that pretty much caused them to need me before we agreed. This means I will most likely start working immediately.
I just wonder what happened.

Heh.

That was my day. Then, after work, I watched UltraViolet.
Now...I love Milla Jovavich.
That is pretty much the only good quality of the film. Milla.
Nothing else really worth seeing. Just Milla.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home