Favorite word = "Flibbertigibbet". Meaning = silly / flighty person. Phlibbertigibbet = Me.

Saturday, February 25, 2006

Statcounter Woes and Mardi Gras Balls

For the longest time, I could not log into my statcounter account. I am guessing it is because I spelled my username with a lower-case p instead of an upper-case P. Anyway, I finally got into the site after breaking into my stored password list.
I discovered a few interesting things...
here is how a few people have been finding my site...
drill down233.33%50000 people a day get stds
drill down116.67%new york state duplicate w2 forms
drill down116.67%wheelstoafrica
drill down116.67%phlibbertigibbet
drill down116.67%ph of fruit punch

6 100.00%
I think that is kindof funny.

....

Sunday I shall attend my first ever Mardi Gras Ball. I agreed to be a backup date for my backup. As it turns out, she needed me. Her main date fell through, and her boyfriend is not coming into town, so I got the call.
I rented a Tux which I shall pick up today. I had to pay a rush fee to get it so quickly. I also bought insurance on the thing in case it gets stained or...whatever.
I will most likely spend pretty much all day downtown Sunday.
Joe Cain parade is at 2:30. I do not think I have ever been to Mardi Gras on JC day. Very dangerous. Even more so now. Well...then I can hang out with Ania at PF for a little while before the Les Femmes des Cassettes parade. Immediately following that, I shall dress in my Tux and head over to the civic center. Hopefully there will be some cute girls there. It is a female Mardi Gras society, but most of the females are much older. I am hoping they have some cute daughters they are bringing.
And...if I do not manage to get completely toasted there...
I may leave and head back over to the PF and hang out with Ania some more. That should be fun. I'll be all fancy in my little Tux. Heh.
...
On a similar note....someone needs to slap me at some point.
I turned down an offer to be driven home by Ania.
Why? Because the alcohol in my system caused my reaction speed to dwindle.
My first reaction was "Well, I need to go pick up Gibbet."
Then I realized what had just been offered....but it was too late.

....

I have officially accepted the offer at Veletox.
I have actually not yet completely decided whether or not I will immediately quit the theatre or hold on to it for a while, maybe a couple of weeks.
I shall just have to see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home