Favorite word = "Flibbertigibbet". Meaning = silly / flighty person. Phlibbertigibbet = Me.

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Watch House on NOX

Ok...there is this show. It is called House.
It is actually really good.
It comes on Tuesdays at 8pm.
In my area, it comes on channel 10.
In my area, channel 10 is Fox.

I used to not really pay attention to what channel on which the show aired.
I just knew it was either 10 or 11. Typically I would switch to one.
If House was not on, I would switch to the other.

A few weeks ago, I noticed something odd.
I was nearly certain that my television was on Fox,
but after the show went off, I clearly heard the NBC call sign.
NBC is like...the only network that actually still maintains its call sign...
and everyone recognizes it because of this.

I shrugged it off.
Then, the next week...I SAW the NBC logo, and I heard the call sign.
I made sure it was Fox...and I was highly confused.

I checked it out on the Internet.
As it turns out...NBC films the show....Fox aires it.

This makes absolutely no sense to me.
NBC was/is in fourth place among the networks. This is the first time in years.
This is mainly because of them losing Friends and Frazier.
With this being the case...I would KEEP House on my own network.

Oh well...life is weird sometimes.
It is still a great show.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home