Favorite word = "Flibbertigibbet". Meaning = silly / flighty person. Phlibbertigibbet = Me.

Thursday, April 06, 2006

First Five Minutes

I started wondering...
"What do other people do when they get home from work or school?"
I do not know why this thought popped into my head...
but it started making me think about what I do, and I
was wondering if other people have my same routine,
or if I am just a freak.

When I get home, I take off my shoes and place them next to the door to my room.
I open the door to my room, walk in, and turn on the light if it is off (sometimes, on gloomy days, I leave it on for Gibbet).
I turn on my computer.
I search for the remote and turn on the TV.
I take off my work shirt.
I remove all items from my pockets and place them in free spots on my dresser or computer stand.
When the computer finishes booting. I open up Firefox and go to Gmail to check my mail.
By this time, usually Gibbet starts making noises in her cage...and I let her out.
I pick her up and pet her for a moment...then let her loose.
I then go back to the computer and open up Trillian if it is not already open.
Then...I start to search for something good on TV.

That's pretty much my first 5 minutes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home