Favorite word = "Flibbertigibbet". Meaning = silly / flighty person. Phlibbertigibbet = Me.

Saturday, April 22, 2006

New Additions

Ok....so I have two new additions to discuss.

My New Freckles!
I have at least four new freckles on my forehead. If they are not new, then they are definitely darker than they used to be. Cause I've never noticed them. It almost seems like they are forming a pattern. Sunburns can have interesting side effects.

My New Book!

I got invited to go on a raid last night. I used a friend's computer, so as to get a better framerate. Four members of the guild took me to get attuned, then we immediately jumped into Molten Core. The rest of the guild had already been fighting through it. When I went in, I pretty much started at the first boss I think. I nearly died, but didn't. In fact.... No one died that I know of.
Well...in that first big fight...I got my first big Epic Item.
I was the lucky recipient of a copy of Fire Runed Grimoire
It is not as shiny or bright as my old item I used to carry, but it has over double the Intelligence.
Looks like I shall have to raid more often. I may get some pretty cool stuff.

That is all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home