Favorite word = "Flibbertigibbet". Meaning = silly / flighty person. Phlibbertigibbet = Me.

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

The Sunburn

Saturday morning, some of the PF crew and I went to the track to watch Erin win the poll vaulting competition.
Some of the PF crew and I also left the track with sunburns.
I honestly did not think I was out there long enough to get burned. It did not feel all that super hot. However, for the rest of the day, my skin kept turning red. My arms, legs, face, and neck were all burned.
Well...that is to say, all of those appendages had burns on them.
The tops of my forearms, the inner sides of my legs, the back of my neck, and the top of my face were all burned.
The worst burn, considering pain, was my forehead. It still hurts quite a bit, and it has begun to peel.
However, my legs started to itch earlier...so I decided to check on my burns.
My left leg does not look burned....it looks like I rubbed it raw. It looks like someone took steel wool and just tried to clean my shin. It does not really hurt at all, but it does itch.....and it looks nasty. ...... not sure why.

Well...that is the story of my sunburn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home