Favorite word = "Flibbertigibbet". Meaning = silly / flighty person. Phlibbertigibbet = Me.

Sunday, September 10, 2006

Previous Encounter

Today I decided to go through some old pictures to see if I could find any worthwhile (of me) to put online somewhere. I figured my Facebook photo album was a little lacking, it needed something "new".
Well... I was scanning through some of my old Dragon*CON pics when I noticed a familiar face. Sorry, I would post it now, but I do not have an electronic form of the pic, and my scanner is broken, so I shall just have to describe what is in the picture.

Misty.

Yeah, apparently I "met" Misty 5 years ago at Dragon*CON 2001. Though, we did not speak then. I just saw a cute girl in a fairy costume and asked to take her picture. She won the hall costume contest for "Most Popular Female".

Heh. Well, I thought it was interesting, but I guess that is just me.
Yeah, it is probably just me.

Well... I do not have a clever ending to this post, so... umm... goodbye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home