Favorite word = "Flibbertigibbet". Meaning = silly / flighty person. Phlibbertigibbet = Me.

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Questions and More Questions

I tried to log into my blog earlier to make a posting. I was told the site was down for scheduled maintenance. The maintenance period was to run from 4:00-4:30pm PST. The strange thing is that at that particular time it was 10:36AM PST.
I did not understand that.

Ok...
Random question inspired by Gallagher.
You've all seen cop shows and movies with cops in them. You have probably seen them in a locker room or similar. You have seen them put things in their lockers. You probably never questioned it when they closed the locker and locked it.
WHY?
Why did they lock the locker?
If the police cannot trust the police, how the HECK are we supposed to trust them?

Ok...on to Christy's questionnaire.
I hate these things. I was going to send it back to Christy just to annoy her.
However, I noticed Jarred posted his on his blog. I figured...I am a sheep, so I will do the same thing...
so...
HERE...

1. Name: Matt

2. If there are 3 wells (love, beauty, and creativity) and you could only drink from one of them, which would you choose?:
Ignorance is bliss, since I have never really loved anyone, I could probably live without it. I think I will choose creativity. All choices subject to change.

3. Do you wish on stars?:
I used to.

4. Which finger is your favorite?:
The one that most often clicks the left mouse button.

5. What is the most disgusting food you have ever eaten?
Do drinks count? I had a sip of a fruit beverage from Saudi Arabia. It was served at an old

Middle Eastern cafe in Mobile. The beverage itself was out of date, but my friend thought it tasted good. He is a sick person.

6. Would you kill someone?
again?

7. When did you last cry?
I do not remember. It has been a while. ...Does it count if it is just teary eyes? During one of my hallucinations while taking those anti-depressants that were supposed to be sleeping pills, I was scared out of my mind and began to pray. I do not remember how long ago that was, though.

8. If you were making a movie about yourself, who would play the lead?
Weird Al with a much shorter and lighter hair do.

9. What TV show or movie TITLE best describes your life?
I cannot currently retrieve that information from my database.

10. Do you like your handwriting?
No.

11. Who are you jealous of?
My dream self.

12. What is your #1 priority in life?
Stay alive as long as possible, but take risks occasionally to make it an exciting time.

13. What is your favorite lunch meat?
roast beef

14. Do you have any bad habits?
yes

16. If you were another person, would you be friends with you?
Heck NO! I don't even understand how the people with whom I am friends now can even stomach me. Good Lord. I would shun the living daylights out of me. unless I had alcohol, then I would love me. I get more friendly (I think) when I have alcohol. Gotta love Thursdays.

17. Are you a daredevil?
sometimes

18. How big was the biggest mango you ever had?
Normal size, I guess. 10cm diameter roughly?

19. Have you ever told a secret that you swore you wouldn't repeat?
One, simply because I never really considered it a secret in the first place. I must state, though, that telling the secret in no way affected another person, the opinions of those around me. In fact, I will tell you now. "Terror Toons".....don't bother watching that movie. I promised never to mention that I had seen it. Quite possibly the worst movie, ever.

20. What do you think is the most attractive animated character?
Ariel.

21. Do looks matter?
Somewhat. Simply because they can sometimes give more information about a person. A person that is a healthy wait has a good enough mindset to take care of themselves. A person that is underweight typically has psychological issues. There are many other things to be shared with that.

22. Do you pray?
Yes, at times. I am not a big believer in prayer, but I do use it on occasion. I simply use it as a means to make some attempt to communicate with God. He never talks back, but I often try. I pray for guidance and forgiveness mostly. I do not pray for material possessions. I do not ask for favors. I believe that "God Helps Those Who Help Themselves". There is a divine plan in progress, and I am not one to ask Him to alter that plan. If He wishes for something to happen, it will happen. If He does not wish for something to happen, it won't. Praying is not going to effect it. Though, it never hurts to try. It can help give Peace of Mind. Wow...I did not mean to go off on a tangent there. Sorry.

23. Have you ever met anyone famous:
Sinbad was at the theatre last week!
Also, Bob Grip. He is pretty cool.
A member of Frankie Goes To Hollywood used to frequent Racer.
Lisa Poole was in a movie once, does she count? I went to high school with her.
Arielle is a producer...soon to be famous.

24. Do you think there is a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow?
Nah. After years of searching as a child, I have come to the conclusion that I was an idiot.

26. What do you do to vent anger?
Video games. Walks. A couple of times a year I like to set off fireworks...those are great.

27. Are you passive or aggressive?
Passive.

28. Who is your idol?
I have no idol.

29. Who is your second family?
Officially? The Mais. Though, I do not spend any time with them really.
I tend to keep to myself. Unless you count the PF-ers as family.

30. Do you trust others easily?
Heck NO! I lost a girlfriend once because I would not give her my password to AOL.

31. What was your favorite toy as a child?
My remote control firetruck!

32. What class in school do you think is totally useless?
CIS 110

33. What is the punch-line to your favorite joke?
"...and that's not my gold plated 25-pin connector!"

34. Do you like sappy love songs?
On occasion.

35. Do you think your life so far has been good?
s'ok

36. Which was your best Halloween costume?
female. I think I pulled it off nicely. When friends do not recognize you, and they hit on you...I think the illusion is complete.

37. Have you ever been on radio or television?
Yes and Yes.
I even hosted a show once. Cyber Time.
Memories.

38. Do you keep a diary?
Blog, yes. Diary, not regularly. I think my last journal entry was 3 years ago.

39. Have you ever intentionally hurt another person?
Not intentionally.

40. Do you like sarcasm?
Is the Pope Catholic? Does a one-legged duck swim in a circle? Does a one-legged man lose an ass-kicking competition? Do frogs eat flies? Do ferrets kills kittens?

41. Have you ever been in a mosh pit?
No

43. Do you feel understood most of the time?
No

44. Do you drink milk?
Yes. Though, I am becoming less and less tolerant to dairy.

45. Would you rather have a sore throat or an upset stomach?
I have upset stomachs all the time. I cannot stand sore throats. I would prefer the stomach.

46. Have you ever thought seriously about committing suicide?
Not about personally committing suicide. However, I have thought about the physiological processes and psychological issues that would be involved in such a situation. This series of thoughts came about as I was pondering random thoughts and noticed the knife I had been holding in my hand was laying on my stomach. Then, the thought "Wow, I am glad I did not stab myself" popped into my head. Then I started to think about how painful it would have been if I had actually stabbed myself. Then I thought, "Gee...I wonder how screwed up a person would have to be to intentionally stab themselves with a knife." Then I thought, "Why the hell am I thinking about this. I should put this knife away."
The funny thing is...I cannot currently remember why I had the knife in the first place.

47. What is the new saying that you've been using a lot?
"flibbertigibber"

48. What time is it?
1:06pm

49. Do you keep your underwear and socks in the same drawer or in separate ones?
Depends on the color and texture of the socks/underwear. I have two drawers devoted to socks, underwear, and ties.

50. Did you pay money to see Underworld 2?
No. I've not seen the movie.

51. Would you rather be hot or cold?
I like to be warm. However, if you are asking about the weather,...cold is good, because you can always put on more clothes. In hot weather, you cannot always take more off.

53. What was the best Christmas present you received?
Other than my remote-control firetruck?
I think my first computer was pretty cool.

54. Could you be a vegetarian?
You should be shot for asking such an absurd question.

55. What word do you use when you think something is good?
I fluctuate among "nice", "sweet", and "awesome".
Sometimes I just say "heh".

56. What band has the funniest name?
Puffy Ami Yumi

57. Would you ever bungee jump?
Maybe.

58. Do you untie your shoes every time you take them off?
Yes. Though, I have had days where I half-untied them and did not realize it.

59. Who are your favorite white rappers?
I do not listen to [white] rappers.

60. Would you rather wear uniforms to school?
I did not mind them so much. Though, they are pointless. There were too many loopholes. Everyone got away with wearing stuff that was not part of the uniform policy.

61. Have you ever given money to a needy person?
Yep.

62. What are you worried about right now?
Is Gibbet EVER going to stop using the carpet!!!???!

63. Do you ever wear overalls?
No.

64. Do you think you are strong(emotionally)?
I do not really understand the question.

66. Do you hate anyone?
not that I know of.

67. Do you regret anything?
Sometimes, but I try not to reflect upon things...lest I get depressed.

68. Have you ever been in love?
I do not really know what true love is.

69. Who do you love?
If I had to list someone, I would say Gibbet.
She is the only 'woman' in my life.

There....now you know most of everything you would want to know about me.
Any questions?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home