Favorite word = "Flibbertigibbet". Meaning = silly / flighty person. Phlibbertigibbet = Me.

Monday, March 13, 2006

Teleconfusion

Ok, so...
Friday at 5:04, TV calls to tell me that something happened and they need me to start before we agreed, if possible. I told them I would see if that was feasible. It was, so I emailed the HR department to let them know I could.
I got a call some time around 8:30ish this morning from TV to let me know I could just come in when originally intended (Monday, the 20th).
They called me a few hours later to ask me, again, if I could come in tomorrow.
I said, "Yes".

So...
I negotiated with my fellow manager tonight to let me leave early.
This will give me time to try to force myself to sleep....and maybe do some laundry or something.
Apparently, though, the dress code is very casual, except on Fridays, when it is extremely casual.
(The employee manual states that employees may NOT wear flip flops, except on Fridays.)
Heh.

Well...Anyway...
The answering machine for the REC Centre at South states that it is closed for repairs of damages caused by hurricane Katrina.
I wish I had known this before buying a new raquet. Now I must go find another place where I may play.

Time to end this post. So long, blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home