Favorite word = "Flibbertigibbet". Meaning = silly / flighty person. Phlibbertigibbet = Me.

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Silence is a Golden Killer

Many people would have you believe that "Silence is Golden".
It may be, in fact...I shall probably start trying to stay rather silent soon at work.
The reason?
Well...it seems like even the simplest of negative comments will turn around to ravage me like a cat o' nine tails. By negative comments, I do not mean I am saying something bad about a specific person. I mean negative as in a complaint about how a particular task is accomplished.

Voicing opinions is healthy. Keeping things bottled in is dangerous.
So...it's either complain and piss off those around me.
Or...stay silent. This will keep those around me happy, but will wind up killing me.

Arrrghhhh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home