Favorite word = "Flibbertigibbet". Meaning = silly / flighty person. Phlibbertigibbet = Me.

Sunday, June 04, 2006

Pee-Wee's Playhouse on Adult Swim

Ok...so I was sitting there...watching Adult Swim...
or well...I was listening to it in the background as I was chatting with people online..
Then...
I heard some familiar music.
I turned to look at the TV.
The words "Remember this?" appeared very blurry and then focused itself so you could actually read it.
The words just stayed there...as the music played.
It totally sounded like the intro music for Pee-Wee's Playhouse.
Then...it said "Coming July 10th".

Could it be true? Are they bringing Pee-Wee's Playhouse to Adult Swim?

That would totally rock.
I am sure it will be a temporary run.
Still though, things would be grand.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home