Favorite word = "Flibbertigibbet". Meaning = silly / flighty person. Phlibbertigibbet = Me.

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

An Odd Fourth

Well, I slept in. It felt good.
I woke up around 10ish I think. Not sure exactly when. I just know I turned on the TV and Coneheads was playing on Comedy Central.
While watching that, I put away some clothes. Some got placed in drawers, some got hung in the closet. Yes, "hung" is a word.

I chatted with some people online, at some food, and killed time.
Eventually I took a shower.
At some point, Jeremy mentioned to me that Kari was going to be at Dragon*Con.
I checked the site to confirm this.
I then checked her MySpace profile, which mentioned nothing about it. So I checked Grant's profile, and he had his list of cons there. Dragon*Con was listed. As it turns out, Kari, Tory and Grant will all be at Dragon*Con..... so that is going to be awesome.
Well...in the process, I sent geeky little fan notes to Kari and Grant.
I actually got a response from Grant. That was awesome.
I wonder if Kari will respond.
Her profile says she is married!! Strangely enough.

Anyway, I eventually went to hang out.
Watched the Germany/Italy game at Hooters.
In the last half...I started to feel very ill.
Christy said it was the barometric pressure, but that has never happened to me.
The game was tied at 0/0 through 28 minutes of overtime...
then...suddenly..out of nowhere...Italy scored.
Germany still had a slight chance of scoring...but then...
Italy scored again just before the end of overtime.
It was a depressing moment for the table.

Well, Christy drove me to my truck.
I drove home.
I went to sleep.
I felt so horrible.
I woke up an hour later...feeling a little better.
I woke up 2 hours after that...and felt much better.

I watched TV, played on the computer, watched some fireworks, and burned some stuff.

Now I am blogging, and I intend to get some sleep shortly.

That was my day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home