Favorite word = "Flibbertigibbet". Meaning = silly / flighty person. Phlibbertigibbet = Me.

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

An Agonizing Monday

Well, from what I can gather, I caught a minor case of food poisoning from Krystal's.
My stomach ached all Sunday night. I was unable to sleep.
Monday, I felt very ill, and I was extremely tired.
I decided to ask my boss if I could go home.
I did go home.
...
Before I could get in my door, that Krystal burger decided it was time to vacate my stomach.
After four very very violent abdominal convulsions, I felt much better.
I went inside and brushed my teeth and gargled.
I then headed back to work.
However... I was still extremely tired.
So...my efficiency level was a tad low.

Around lunch time, I decided to just head outside to warm up some because I was very cold.
I knew I did not have enough time to go home, since I had already used half my lunch break that morning, so I just went to my truck and rested for a bit.

I then went back to my desk and painfully made it through the rest of the day.
Painfully? Yes. My abs were in horrible pain, so any time I coughed or laughed...it hurt...
a lot.

So... anyway. That was my day.
Not necessarily the worst day ever, but definitely not one of the best days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home