Favorite word = "Flibbertigibbet". Meaning = silly / flighty person. Phlibbertigibbet = Me.

Friday, September 15, 2006

Best Before End

Alrighty... So I have this candy bar here.
It was meant to be sold outside of the USA. It is a Nestle Lion bar.
I notice when looking at the packaging that they have placed a sticker on the back to display the nutritional information. Being of a curious nature, I HAD to peel off the sticker to see what was underneath.
Pretty much nothing useful, except the UPC label and the expiration date.

You know how you will often see words like "Best Before..." or "Best By..." or some variation? Usually those are followed by some form of..... date.

Well, this particular bar stated "Best Before End".

Me... not knowing when "End" is ever going to come, I figure... Hey, it's BOUND to still be good.
I eat it. No problems.
Still... it seems interesting.
When is "End" anyway?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home