Favorite word = "Flibbertigibbet". Meaning = silly / flighty person. Phlibbertigibbet = Me.

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Misty c. 2001


Well, I finally got my scanner working, so...
I figured I would post this pic I found of the Fairy I met from 5 years ago.

Perhaps, now that I have my scanner working, I can scan in some random pics every so often.

I know of at least one person that would be interested in seeing some.

If I actually start posting lots of files, I will most likely post them on my actual site. It's been a little lonely recently. I need to put something on it. Having a photo gallery would do it some good, I think. Right now, the only thing on there is the placeholder I created a few weeks ago.

Oh well, I guess that ends my post for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home