Favorite word = "Flibbertigibbet". Meaning = silly / flighty person. Phlibbertigibbet = Me.

Friday, November 24, 2006

One Way to Anger Matt

If anyone was ever wondering of any ways to make me angry, one showed itself today.
Here are the steps involved in the process:

1: Be a big company (i.e. Best Buy).
2: Run an advertisement for an awesome deal on a monitor to be sold at your store very early on the day following Thanksgiving. Make the deal good enough to entice me spend my first Black Friday standing in line for hours to wait for the store to open.
3: Be disorganized, or at least inefficient.
4: Tell me, after I have been waiting in line for 3+ hours, that the item I wanted to purchase is sold out. Then... after being asked to confirm this... confirm that the item is sold out.
5: Let me see people that were standing in line behind me walk out with two of the monitors I wanted to buy.

Good job, Best Buy.
Good job.
First impressions are very important.
I now officially hate Black Friday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home