Favorite word = "Flibbertigibbet". Meaning = silly / flighty person. Phlibbertigibbet = Me.

Sunday, October 15, 2006

On My Way

Well,
I have done it.
I have taken my first step toward building my own PC,
so... the way I figure it...
There is no turning back now.

I just purchased a case. I kindof like it.
It is big enough to fit plenty of stuff without it getting too cramped.
I saw the case at Tech Advanced a long time ago.
I found it on NewEgg for what I THOUGHT was a much higher price.
I went to Tech Advanced to double check. I, for some reason, was
remembering the price as being HALF of what it actually is.
Don't know why.

So... I came home and bought the one on NewEgg.
It is not as pretty, colorful, and fancy as most gaming PCs you might find,
but I like it.

The way I figure it, I can afford to buy a couple more components every two weeks,
or one BIG component per month.
My next purchase shall be the motherboard,
Then the processor,
Then the RAM,
Then the Video Card,
Then a hard drive or two,
then a DVD burner.
...then I will work on getting extra things to make it super awesome and personalized.

...well....super awesome to me.... and that is what matters.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home