Favorite word = "Flibbertigibbet". Meaning = silly / flighty person. Phlibbertigibbet = Me.

Friday, October 13, 2006

200th Postiversary

Thursday, October 13th, 2005.
What was that date?
That was the date of my first post on this blog.

200.
What is that number?
That is the number of this post!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BLOG!
HAPPY 200TH POST, BLOG!
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Yeah, so some of my posts have been short,
some have been long.
Some posts have emotional,
some have been random senseless,
pretty much all resulted from me being bored enough to post on a blog.

Ahh, the memories.
Remember the ones I did when I was suffering from major insomnia?
Those were the days.

Remember when I badmouthed that charity then got hate mail because of it?
Yeah, me too.

Remember when I read my stats and found out people at work were accessing my blog?
Remember when someone at work actually TOLD me about it?
Wow... that was fun.

Remember the fairies?
Heck yeah, I surely do.

Remember the random pictures from random places?
Oh yeah. Good times.

It has been a great year, blog.
Let's hope the coming year is even more fun-filled!

Maybe you will even get a face lift.
Maybe you will get moved to a different server?
Maybe, just maybe, I will even change your name.
The word "Phlibbertiblog" came to mind earlier.
"Flibbertiblog" could be used too,
but then "Flibbertigibber" wouldn't be used....
so that is a negative, I suppose.

Anyway,
Happy Birthday, Blog!
Enjoy your day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home