Favorite word = "Flibbertigibbet". Meaning = silly / flighty person. Phlibbertigibbet = Me.

Monday, October 17, 2005

...plus de femmes

Earlier I made a posting about the girls I thought about last night.
Well..Going back to sleep proved to be a bad idea.
I could not sleep. I wound up watching The Price is Right.
I also spent much time remembering a romantic day I spent with Angela Stockton.
At my old church, the members of my youth group, for some reason, thought Angela and I would make a cute couple. We were not a couple, but they were determined to make it happen.
During a trip to Gatlinburg, TN...they made an attempt to bring us together.
We were wall touring Ripley's Believe It or Not. We were on the last little bit of the museum. One-by-one we exited the museum. Angela and I were the last two out. When we got out there, the rest of the group was gone. They all vanished. They ran off and left us together alone. We still had several hours before we were all supposed to meet up with the rest of the group, so we decided to roam around and look for the people in the group.
We could not find anyone. We spent some time in the arcade, then went to the top of the Space Needle (a tall building with an observation deck). That was the most romantic part of what is pretty much a romantic town.
So, even though we were not a couple, we were forced to spend the day as a couple.
Sight-seeing was interesting.

Anyway, that was my random memory for the day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home