Favorite word = "Flibbertigibbet". Meaning = silly / flighty person. Phlibbertigibbet = Me.

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

No Decemberween?

Well, I am disappointed.
I have been checking Homestar Runner at least twice a day for the last few weeks, and I have yet to see a new Decemberween cartoon.
You would think they would at least have a Decemberween-related Strong Bad Email.
But NO!
I am still hoping that something will pop up on the site before 11:59pm on December 31st.
I also hope I am not working New Year's Eve, though I most likely will be.

I've been playing some old games today.
I played n for a while.
I also played some Stepmania for a while. I have not played it in a long time. It's just a free DDR knock-off. I have every DDR song on my computer, so it rocks.
Though, I still need to buy a different adapter for my computer. I bought one a long time ago (maybe 2+ years?), but it does not work properly. The arrow keys are not processed as "buttons" but instead they are processed as an analog x-y axis. So...hitting the arrows at the right time does nothing. You would think they would have developed a new driver for the device. Oh well. They make some that actually work correctly.

I accomplished nothing of major importance today. Though, I did set up a profile on Mentor Graphics' website. They have no current job openings for which I qualify, so I cannot apply.
I have a small connection at CPSI, but I am not really sure if I want to work there.

I invited Sanaa to join the Picklefish crew. I kindof doubt she would be interested, but wouldn't it be great if she did come join us? The female count would be slightly higher. I love people that are pleasant to the eyes.

Eventually, I shall have to go try some of those "Dippin' Dots" in Baldwin County. Jeremy stated that the froze the ice cream to -360°. I was immediately dumbfounded. I replied..."but I thought Absolute Zero was -272". His immediate response was "-272 K is absolute, the dots are -360 F". I stood corrected. I hate being wrong (more on that later). My next immediate thought was, "Wow, you guys have a machine that chills things to -360°F?" Such a machine could be used for many evil plots! I was disappointed to be informed that THAT machine is at the factory. They simply store it at -40°F.
Now...this whole Kelvin / Fahrenheit ate at me for a while.
I decided to look it up.
0°K is Absolute Zero, not -272°K. -273°C is Absolute Zero, as well as -459°F.

I just ate a bowl of turkey chili. It was good.
I feel like exercising. I really need to clean my room. Perhaps then I would have more room for some aerobics. Right now there is just enough space to jog in place. I need some more shelves for stuff and more drawers for clothes. There...that's a lot of personal information for you.
My sisters got me some new jeans and shirts for Christmas. That was cool. I really needed them. Perhaps I can take my old jeans to Goodwill. I bought them like...6 years ago. They expose my socks when I wear them.

I have listened to tracks 12-13 on the Chronicles soundtrack numerous times. They are the two best songs. Twelve is the battle theme, thirteen is basically the music from the ending.

I have nothing to do right now. I am bored. I think I might actually try to sit down and read that Ultimate Hitchhiker's Guide. Reading tends to put me to sleep. Maybe I will actually stay awake for this book. I read a bit of a page this morning. It was awesome. I caught the part where he finds out his friend is an alien... though he is not really aware it is not a joke.

I got some money for graduation!!! If I counted correctly, I got a total of $140. That is money I did not previously have. Free money is good. Though, some may argue that by spending 5 years in school, this money was not really free. I am grateful for this money. It will come in handy for paying bills this month.

This new TV has a great picture to it, but I cannot channel surf easily. It takes about 1 to 1.5 seconds to switch channels. My old TV was more instant. It has a "scan" button on it. This epitomeepitomy of laziness!! If you are too lazy to change channels on your own, then you have a problem. Get some flipping exercise!

Oh well, this blog entry is getting very long. I should shut up now.
Have fun! Thanks for reading!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah. I am not very happy either. I want a new homestarrunner. Whatever happened to happy fireworks?

From the guy that helped make h*r stuff.

http://fanstuff.hrwiki.org/index.php/Special:Contributions/Teh_C.

11:24 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home