Favorite word = "Flibbertigibbet". Meaning = silly / flighty person. Phlibbertigibbet = Me.

Monday, February 06, 2006

Future Without Jesus

No, this is not a religious post.

This is just a quick rant. I have noticed recently that certain things played on [Adult Swim] have been edited for some strange reason.
In two evenings, I have seen two episodes of Futurama. At some point, the audio cut out for a moment. You can clearly tell something has been muted.
Well...in looking up the original dialog of the show (by simply checking my copy on my hard drive)...I realize the word edited out was "Jesus".
WHY is this being edited out?
You would think with all the things they COULD edit out, they remove the word "Jesus".
I wonder if it has something to do with the word immediately preceding that in the dialog. The phrase was "Holy Zombie Jesus."

I just do not understand.

Oh well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home