Favorite word = "Flibbertigibbet". Meaning = silly / flighty person. Phlibbertigibbet = Me.

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Found: Mein Soundtrack Narnia

I had previously lost my copy of the soundtrack to The Chronicles of Narnia. I knew it was in my CD player. The CD player disappeared.
As it turns out, the CD player was next to my Ferrets for Dummies book. The book was under the comforter of my bed. How it got there and stayed there without me knowing for 3 days I am not really certain.
Oh well.
At least I got it back now.
I found out this morning there is a song on the Armageddon soundtrack I want to see if I can find. I know this simply because I decided to watch the movie this morning, and I heard a song I really liked. I shall have to do some research. I do not want to buy the soundtrack unless there are other good songs too.

Yesterday was pretty cool.
I got my laundry done. I went with Brian to Southeast Technical Solutions to hear a presentation by a Microsoft evangelist. Doug and Casey were there too.
The presentation was not too bad. It was not very exciting, either. So-so. At least it got me out of the house. I am glad Brian talked me into going. I was not feeling all that grand yesterday.
I did not get very much sleep at all Tuesday....reasons unknown.
Then, when I tried to take a nap later in the day, my friend called to talk.
She is having relationship issues. We've been friends for about 15 years now, so it was about time she called in the "best friend" card. I guess she really needed to talk to someone.
This caused me to be very tired during the presentation. I nearly fell asleep several times.

I came home, talked to Jeremy for a bit. Brian IMed me some information. Then, I decided to get some sleep. I finally fell asleep around 10:15ish. I dragged myself out of bed about 3:45 this morning. I was having some issues sleeping, so I decided to just get up.
I thought it was 6ish due to some light outside my window. I guess it must have been some bright moonlight or something. I thought it was dawn.
I spent a few hours running around WoW trying to track down various "Elders" to get coins to help me get materials one can only obtain during the Lunar Festival. I think I am up to 7 or 8 coins now. I even went into enemy towns and got those. Astranaar, Auberdine, and yes, even Darnassus. I shall have to see about getting some more. That was fun.

1 Comments:

Blogger MadDogGTO said...

I have the Armageddon soundtrack, not bad at all.

8:42 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home