Favorite word = "Flibbertigibbet". Meaning = silly / flighty person. Phlibbertigibbet = Me.

Friday, February 03, 2006

Google Earth and Nudists

This is to reiterate a topic that came up a while back at PickleFish. I just thought about it again while finally watching a copy of Mock the Week. It took me FOREVER to find a copy to download. I think I may post it on my web server so everyone can share my joy. Though, I am watching this particular episode right now, and it is not as funny as the first episode I saw.
Anyway... The topic was....
Google Earth.... "What about nudist colonies?"
Are they going to censor them?
Well...at the moment, the quality of the images is not detailed enough to actually see anything, but if they improve the technology...then anyone playing with the program would be able to zoom in on the nudists.
I think that would be funny.

Anyone else think this is an intriguing concept?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home