Favorite word = "Flibbertigibbet". Meaning = silly / flighty person. Phlibbertigibbet = Me.

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Ambien Causes Obesity

Ok....
I have been saying it for months....
Ambien sucks.
What now?
Well....perhaps people did not believe me when I told them that I was still active after taking the medicine, but I could not remember what happened during the 8 hours after taking the pill.
Well...
On the news today...they were hinting that a sleeping pill may be linked to obesity.
Guess which one!!
AMBIEN!
Why?
Apparently it has been causing many people to SLEEP WALK to the refrigerator and eat large quantities of food.
People would gain weight, and NOT remember eating the food.

Ambien is dangerous.
I do not think it should be on the market.
Though...I guess it could be fun to screw with people.
But that is just cold.

1 Comments:

Blogger Brian Wright said...

I saw a news report of people 'sleep driving' while under the influence of Ambien...

12:06 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home