Favorite word = "Flibbertigibbet". Meaning = silly / flighty person. Phlibbertigibbet = Me.

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

A Morning with my PS2

My cousin moved out yesterday.
I felt this might be a perfect opportunity to reclaim my PS2. He has been borrowing it for quite some time now. I rarely play it, and he loves to play it, so it worked out OK.
I got home from work yesterday, and I was asked by my mother why the PS2 was in pieces.
I knew at one point the PS2 was malfunctioning, and my cousin had attempted to fix it.
In taking it apart, he had somehow fixed it.
However...it appears he never put it back together.

So...this morning, around 5ish...I decided to go try to put the thing together.
I was quite confused. I felt so stupid knowing I had at least a little bit of an engineering background and could not figure out how these pieces were supposed to work.
After about 20-25 minutes...I decided to just pack it all back up and look up on the Internet later how to put together a PS2. Then...as I was about to walk out of that room...I saw my stack of old Sega Saturn games. I started looking through them...then I noticed something a little odd sitting next to them.
What could it be?
Pieces to the PS2!!!!!!!
I was back in business.
I sat down and had the thing back together in no time.
Though, I was missing one screw. If I get the initiative, one day I may go try to find one to fit it, but it works fine now. It is all back together, functioning properly, and all nice and neat.

So...what did I do once I got it fixed?
Did I play a game!?
You bet your sweet bippie.
However...
I fired up the old Sega Saturn!! Heh.

What a glorious morning.
Today will be a good day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home