Favorite word = "Flibbertigibbet". Meaning = silly / flighty person. Phlibbertigibbet = Me.

Sunday, April 02, 2006

A blog post.

I have not posted in a while.
I do not have a good reason for that,
I just haven't.
Let's see....
Wednesday, We started our little exercise sessions. We started out slow with a walk in the park with Thor. Afterward, we watched "Deal or No Deal"...then "Lost", which was great.
Thursday we walked around the track at South several times before watching en episode of "My Name is Earl" then heading to Picklefish.
It was hopefully my last trip to Picklefish with very little cash.
It worked out well, though. BJD bought me a shot of Jack.
I can only assume it was a double shot, because it took two gulps to get the whole thing down.
I've never stopped midway through a shot of Jack.
That was painful.

Saturday was the Formarty.
I formatted my computer for the first time since last February (2005).
I then managed to fill up my hard drive again with stuff from Beast.

WoW runs a little better on this machine now. Not much better, a little better.
Though, I have not tried it with my typical add-ons added on yet.
My computer still runs very hot when I play. I am surprised it did not shut off today, the top of the computer got very hot.
Though...it does not bother me too much if WoW does not run well, because soon I will begin building myself a new computer. I should get my first full check from TeVo Friday. I figure, after bills...I'll have a couple hundred dollars to get some basic stuff. Then...the next paycheck will probably be blowable. Though...I will probably not spend the whole thing.
I also want to get a new phone.

It also would not hurt to save some money.

I seem to be materialistic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home