Favorite word = "Flibbertigibbet". Meaning = silly / flighty person. Phlibbertigibbet = Me.

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Random Reboot

Ok...
So I cannot turn off my cell phone.
My power button is screwed up. If I shut it off, I cannot turn it back on again. I need to buy a new phone.
Well...this has been the case for a few weeks now. I have been doing my best to ensure my phone always has plenty of charge.
Today, while walking the track, I was playing around with it, sharing stories about how it had been screwing up strangely lately.
All of a sudden, the side lights shut off, the back light went out, and the LCD just kindof melted away.
I started to freak out. My first thought was that I would be without a phone for a while.
Then...I saw the battery bar.
After a few moments, the phone started up.
My phone rebooted itself. I think it ran out of memory from being on for so long...and it just shut down and rebooted. I think that is very cool.

...

On a different note. I managed to embarrass myself today.
Leaving work, for some reason, the song "Yankee Doodle" got stuck in my head, so I was whistling it. I get nice reverberation in the stairwell.
I do not usually mind whistling in there, because I am usually the only person using the stairwell.
Well...today, I was whistling up a storm when suddenly I heard other footsteps. I look to realize some gorgeous female is giving me a look like..."Freak."
I shut up...and continue the rest of the awkward trip down the stairs.

I get down the stairs. I leave down one hallway, she leaves through the front door.
I look to check her out again...and she gives me this stare.
Wow.

Now that I think about it....it's kindof funny.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home