Favorite word = "Flibbertigibbet". Meaning = silly / flighty person. Phlibbertigibbet = Me.

Monday, March 20, 2006

A Blog Post

Today's Google quote of the day was from one of my favorite comedians.
"I'm grew up in Europe, where the history comes from." -Eddie Izzard
I thought that was grand.

Regarding these stupid job protests in France...
You know, I do not think an employer would find it a very good thing to see "participated in protest against employers' rights" on your list of extracurricular activities.

I have random scratches on both of my arms. I do not know where they came from. They are in about the same spot on both arms. It is rather weird.

I am behind schedule at work. I do not blame myself, though. Typically, any of the tasks I am given to do have at LEAST a day away set for their due date. In fact, most would have at least two days, if not 4. However, I have been given tasks that have due dates of before I started the job. It seems as though I was behind schedule the moment I submitted my resume. I should hopefully catch up soon, though. Today should be a good day. Every time I get caught up on my schedule, they give me more behind-schedule stuff to do. I hope they take note of this when it is time to consider giving me a compensation bonus.

I'm broke. Completely. Well, not technically yet. I have a lot of money in the bank, but it will all be gone by the end of the day when I go to pay the bills. I did not get a full paycheck from Hollywood. The reason for this is because I took some time off for Mardi Gras related things. Since I do not get days off paid, I, of course, took a pay cut to get the time off.
Oh well... My first paycheck from TeVo should come soon. Hopefully Friday.
If it comes Friday, I am uncertain as to whether it will be a full check or a half-ish check.
Still, though... Once pay at TeVo starts, life will be grand.

I think Gibbet knocked over some of her treats when I gave them to her yesterday. They were under the door to the cage....and she was doing her best to get to them. At least, I hope they were her treats. I could not actually see. I need to get her more exercise. She still seems a little large.

Ok anyway, time for me to rustle up some grub for breakfast. Then, it shall be time to shower up and head to work.

Meow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home