Favorite word = "Flibbertigibbet". Meaning = silly / flighty person. Phlibbertigibbet = Me.

Saturday, October 07, 2006

No Apartment for Me

Well, I had intended to go back and talk to the people at the apartment complex this week, but I stayed rather busy.
So, I was going to talk to them today.
Then, I had this major breakthrough...

Before getting an apartment, I should probably make sure I can afford it.
Since I stopped using MS Money, I have not been keeping up with my budget.
So, I decided to just throw a quick version together really quickly.

Overestimating on my bills some, It turns out... I COULD probably afford to get the apartment, but I would have no money for electricity, water, and gas.
Grrr.

I had been looking forward to moving back out again for a while. Now I find out I cannot afford it, and it just shoves me into a depressive state.

On the bright side, though, I suppose I COULD afford to get a cheap car.
So, that is a plus. w00t

Must stay positive. Otherwise... I would just go crazy.
So, I guess I shall perhaps go shopping for a car today, then maybe to Bayfest. Don't know when I am supposed to go, but I know some people invited me.
I think I may also get a haircut.

Time to say goodbye to my blog for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home