Favorite word = "Flibbertigibbet". Meaning = silly / flighty person. Phlibbertigibbet = Me.

Saturday, October 07, 2006

Tricycle Race

After four races, I did manage to help bring the team the Gold Medal in the Tricycle Race this past Wednesday. That was fun.
I am not sure exactly how the scoring worked.
One of the tricycles broke, so they started having to do time trials and what-not.
I am not sure if they made that retroactive for the teams that had the trike break while they were racing.

Still, though, we managed to pull through. Apparently we won by about 1 second.
I draped the medal across our sign at work.
I did have fun racing. I was very nervous though.

I couldn't pedal. Well, I could, but while pedaling, I could not go left for some reason. I just couldn't do it. I started out just going right and could not turn around. So, I opted for using my feet to propel the bike. It worked out rather well. I managed to come back and win the first contest.

I had to go last. My teammates and I did Paper-Rock-Scissors to determine who would go when. I guess I lost. All in all, I guess it worked out for the best. After all, we won, right? So yeah!

So long blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home