Favorite word = "Flibbertigibbet". Meaning = silly / flighty person. Phlibbertigibbet = Me.

Saturday, December 02, 2006

New Generation of Toys

I decided to go out Christmas shopping today after I had some maintenance done on Arielle. I headed to the mall and walked around for a bit. I got gifts for my niece, nephew, and my sisters. However, I was actually looking for a specific gift for my niece and nephew and did not see it, so I decided to hit Toys R Us.
While looking around the store, I noticed that pretty much all of the toys I would have had when I was younger, have had some sort of technology boost.

Then... I saw the Power Wheels section. I decided to look through some of these, just for fun. There it was... a Corvette. $300. a 2-Speed Manual Transmission, duel motors, Radio, headlights, turn signals, horn.

I seem to remember playing with one of these when I was younger... it had one speed, and that was it. Not other features.

Today's kids are spoiled even more so than we were.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home