Favorite word = "Flibbertigibbet". Meaning = silly / flighty person. Phlibbertigibbet = Me.

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Sunday the Third?

Ok...
Today when I got to work, one of my coworkers mentioned something about when Comedy Central played Groundhog Day several times in a row. I remembered this, because I saw the second half of the movie, then watched the first half. I also remember this occurring on a Saturday, the Saturday after Groundhog Day. Then I realized that the day in question was Saturday the Third.

The first thing I thought of was one of my posts last night when I posted that something had happened on "Sunday the Third". I knew I would need to correct it, but I then decided to just post about it.

One of my main concerns was that I wanted to figure out how I could have gotten the date wrong. I looked at the calendar on my computer again. Sure enough, there was a "3" right there in the spot that I remembered seeing when I made the post.

Then it dawned on me....
It appears as though I have hit a point where I am getting used to the Turkish calendar on my phone. It uses a MTWTFSS approach as opposed to a SMTWTFS approach. So... seeing the "3" under the far right "S" made me think that was Sunday. I suppose I should have caught on to the fact that "3" and "11" are 8 days apart.

Oh well.
That's my mind for ya. It is leaving me more and more quickly each day.

Long Live Sunday the Fourth!

So long, blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home