Favorite word = "Flibbertigibbet". Meaning = silly / flighty person. Phlibbertigibbet = Me.

Saturday, October 22, 2005

Fatties

Ok. Way back in the day (and still around now if you look hard enough), there was a piece of clothing known as a corset. Also bodices, girdles, and what-not.
These devices were designed to fool males and make the female body look more attractive than it really is.

I had no problem with it until I just started watching this infomercial for "Slim & Lift".
These people are making money off of a product that came out hundreds of years ago.
All they are doing is selling this piece of cloth that squeezes the female body to hide the fat.
Apparently hiding "problem areas" is big.

This product physically makes me sick.
Well, that is unfair.
Actually...seeing the Before and After pictures makes me sick.

Now...this product is perfectly fine, so long as the girl keeps it on and does not take off any clothes. But the thing is designed to hide her FAT. It seems to me that perhaps she should take a different method.
Instead of Hiding the Fat....get rid of it. PUT DOWN THE FORK!!

Oh..oh...this girl just said "I am a plus size model, so the Slim & Fit is perfect for me."
Why not just say "I am a fatty that walks around while people look at my loose fitting clothes."

OH YUCK... They just had a huge fatty with a 59" belly put it on. She is still a fatty.
What is going to happen when she takes the thing off? When she meets some nice guy and goes into the bathroom to "put on something a little more comfortable".....do you honestly think he is not going to notice when you come out larger than you were?

Don't LIE! If you are uncomfortable about your body...change it. Do not HIDE the problem....unless you are on the beach...in which case you can just ...leave. Go hide. I do not want to see you. Eww.
I reiterate.....

PUT DOWN THE FORK!

...this is unfair. I am totally slamming this product without mentioning the positives of it.
At least all the fatties that I was not going to date anyway won't make me AS sick when I am out and about. So I guess it is not all that bad.

This product is totally horrible. You will NEVER see a guy wearing this product. Well...unless he loses a bet. Either BE PROUD...or LOSE IT. Do not hide it!! That's just lying.

Ugh.... fatties.
I blame the fork.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home