Favorite word = "Flibbertigibbet". Meaning = silly / flighty person. Phlibbertigibbet = Me.

Saturday, October 22, 2005

Mysteries of the Half dot Com

I have several books, one DVD, and a video game posted for sell on half.com.
I was rather curious why the books were not selling at the beginning of the fall semester season.
Eventually I was happy when one book sold. I sent it off, and I am about to get paid for it.
Now...the mystery...
I decided to change some information on my profiles on ebay and half.
Apparently, I was "On Vacation". Now...I did not set that recently.
I set that when I went to Atlanta. I had no power here due to Katrina. I took my computer with me, connected in the Hotel room, and set myself to "On Vacation". That was September 2nd.
Apparently I have been on vacation since then.
This makes me wonder.....
HOW....did I sell the book I sold two weeks ago?
It was supposed to be invisible to people until I got "back".
Now...I am happy that it sold,
but this seems to be a small problem in Half.com's setup.
Perhaps they should check that out.

1 Comments:

Blogger Georgina said...

Hoi :)

8:47 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home