Favorite word = "Flibbertigibbet". Meaning = silly / flighty person. Phlibbertigibbet = Me.

Monday, October 17, 2005

PepsiCo? Oh No!

Well...it looks as though Hollywood may be switching to Pepsi products.
I like Coke better.
I can see one possible benefit. Though I will miss Barq's, I do enjoy Mug, and Mug is caffeine-free.
That is wishful thinking, though. There is no guarantee we will get Mug Root Beer.
To be fair...I do not really know what is going on. All I know is I saw a letter from our corporate office telling us to allow the Pepsi people free access to all of our equipment. I can only assume they are preparing to make a switch.
This seems like a bad idea. I have always viewed Pepsi as a sub-par drink brand. The only drink of theirs I like is Diet Vanilla Pepsi. ...and since I have stopped intaking caffeine, that is not an option. I wish more drinks were caffeine free.
If Pepsi were to come out with Caffeine-Free Wild Cherry Pepsi...then I would probably be relatively happy.
7-Up is too sweet. Though, I do not think it is technically owned by Pepsi, it is synonymous with Pepsi. It just kind of goes with the territory...just like Dr. Pepper....which owns 7-Up....and vice versa.
I am rambling. I should shut up now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home