Favorite word = "Flibbertigibbet". Meaning = silly / flighty person. Phlibbertigibbet = Me.

Friday, January 27, 2006

Archimedes Death Ray

On a recent episode of Mythbusters aired January 25th, 2006, the team decided to revisit the myth about the Archimedes Death Ray.
If you are familiar with the show, then you know that at least twice per episode, the two main Mythbusters Jamie and Adam come on camera to tell everyone NOT to do what they are doing.
Well, this recent "fan mail" episode exists solely because other people DID do what the Mythbusters were doing. In fact, the Mythbusters themselves ASKED them to.
This seems very strange to me.
Though, I do not personally care.
I love the Mythbusters.
Had I known there was a competition,
and had I had the resources to enter the competition...
I so would have entered the competition.
...Anything to meet the Mythbusters.
Those guys rock.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home