Favorite word = "Flibbertigibbet". Meaning = silly / flighty person. Phlibbertigibbet = Me.

Saturday, January 28, 2006

A Day Wasted

I got very sleepy very quickly last night. I think I fell asleep sometime between 2:30 and 3:00am. I am not exactly sure. It was at the beginning of Futurama. Unfortunately, the show schedule does not follow a normal schedule during "Too Funny To Sleep". They just start the shows whenever the previous one ends. No extra time for commercials and what not. It is very poorly organized. Still, I enjoy it.
Anyway, I zonked out. I woke up around 7:45am. I watched a bit of TV then decided to get something to eat. I got a bowl of "Smart Start" cereal. It was actually pretty tasty. Unfortunately, it made me a little sleepy. Probably about 9:15, I zonked out again. I woke up around 11:30 and was too groggy to get out of bed.
I woke up several times throughout the day, but just kept going back to sleep. Around 1:30ish I woke up again and decided to set my alarm for 4, just in case I slept long enough to be late for work.
Gibbet kept bugging me. I eventually woke up about 7 seconds before my alarm was due to go off. I got out of bed to grab Gibbet and put her in her cage as a form of punishment for rummaging through the trash can. I do not understand her. She will not eat her fresh food in the cage. She instead enjoys eating the stuff I threw away days ago.
Anyway.
I shut off the alarm and went to grab a shower. I was a little lightheaded. I still kindof am. I do not understand it. I think my milk must have been spiked or something. I definitely do not feel like working, but I need to be leaving shortly.
It just seems weird.
When I first woke up, I was full of energy.
Then, after a very unsmart decision to eat a bowl of Smart Start Cereal....I was unable to function for the rest of the day.

Very strange.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home