Favorite word = "Flibbertigibbet". Meaning = silly / flighty person. Phlibbertigibbet = Me.

Friday, February 10, 2006

Centennial Post

For my hundredth post, I would like to list 100 thoughts from my mind. How this will work: I will type a number, then type the first thing I think about after typing the number.

1) I make a bad drunk. I say insulting things when I get drunk.
2) Onya's birthday is today!
3) Man, designing a website for a fake company is more challenging than I thought.
4) Gibbet hates "FerretSheen".
5) Julie just IMed me.
6) The pizza I ate this morning was not as good reheated.
7) Heh, Julie just asked if I had ever heard of Degussa! How interesting.
8) Gibbet has gotten into a little bit better shape. She can jump much higher and climb to higher places now. This is bad.
9) I hope TeleVox hires me.
10) I hope TeleVox pays well.
11) I want to go to California.
12) I am tired.
13) How much does it cost to take a cruise to the carribbean?
14) When did Diet Coke get so nasty?
15) Gibbet is bored. She is just laying there, not doing anything.
16) I need to spend more time on that charity website.
17) Cake is yummy.
18) I found out a couple of days ago while trying to clean Gibbet's ears that she really loves the taste of rubber gloves.
19) The president of Hollywood is in town. That should make for an interesting evening.
20) My tax refund came in today!
21) Tam just came online.
22) I want to see UltraViolet. That looks like a cool movie. Plus, it has Milla Jovavich in it. She rocks. Moooltipass.
23) GoDaddy has the worst commercials.
24) Jimmy Carr is funny.
25) I bought my Dragon*Con membership the other day. 2006 is paid for!
26) I cannot tell if this Bi-Odor stuff is working for Gibbet anymore.
27) I think I am doing pretty well with my caffeine strike.
28) Julie just asked what my favorite song is. I responded by saying "Canon in D, Pachelbel".
29) Wow..typing 100 things takes a while when you have a blank mind.
30) I cannot believe my printer ran out of ink right before trying to print up the application for TeleVox. Man, that sucked.
31) Why did my TRUCK have to have a delay in cranking yesterday? Being late to an interview is never good.
32) Crap, I have put myself into a worrying mood.
33) Water is good. It does not always taste great with every food, but it is such a wonderful beverage. Plus, you can pretty much take it anywhere you want to go without any flak from society.
34) Text messaging is the coolest mobile phone feature.
35) Or would that be Monty Python ring tones?
36) Monty Python rocks.
37) Brazil is a cool movie.
38) I think Spaceballs is still one of my favorite films, ever.
39) This desk lamp is bright.
40) I wish I knew why Gibbet was so violent.
41) I hope Smokey's condition goes away soon. Poor little guy.
42) I still need to take Gibbet to meet the other ferrets. I wonder if she would be any nicer to them than she is to other creatures.
43) Mom called to let me know some bad weather is coming through. I wonder HOW bad, and WHEN it will be here.
44) Come to think of it, it makes sense that there would be bad weather coming. Every time an important member of Hollywood's corporate team comes to Mobile, something happens to screw us over. Power outage, fire, random equipment failure. Looks like tonight will be a fun night afterall.
45) I should go downtown after work. Brian said we should hit every bar.
46) Heh....I could actually do that. Since my refund came through, I can afford to do random crap now. I think, though, that I will pay off some debt.
47) Phase One: Collect Underpants
48) Phase Two:
49) Phase Three: Profit. Understand now?
50) Halfway done, almost.
51) Redheads ROCK.
52) Well...not all redheads. Probably about 75% of them. Redheads are either Extremely Gorgeous or Extremely Ugly. I have never seen an inbetween.
53) Ambien sucks.
54) Steven Colbert is actually pretty funny sometimes.
55) Crap, I should probably go get ready for work soon. It is getting late.
56) Eddie Izzard rocks. "Dressed to Kill", I think, is his best work.
57) I love Whose Line is it Anyway?.
58) When a question mark is part of a word, how do you handle the punctuation issues?
59) Which is gramatically correct? 1) The yolk of the eggs is white. or 2) The yolk of the eggs are white.
60) I am missing some pictures somewhere. I cannot remember where I put all my old pics.
61) Caffeine Free Coke is awesome. It tastes like Coke, but it is Caffeine free. No sleeping problems!!
62) That reminds me, since I have cut out caffeine, I have been able to get to sleep a lot more easily.
63) I love the Narnia soundtrack. It is just great. Well, a couple of the songs, anyway.
64) Darkstalkers. Mmmm.
65) I miss Sim City. I should play it again sometime soon. I think I still have Sim City 3000 Unlimited on my computer.
66) I need to put some candy in my gumball machine.
67) I need to go to the store. I am running low on razors and anti-perspirant.
68) Hey! I could buy a new digital camera with my refund! Heck yeah. I wonder which one I should get. I should do some research later.
69) I still need to download Savage. I need to learn to play the game before I go to play the game.
70) Season 5 Episode 10 of Family guy is horrible.
71) I love my space heater.
72) I wonder if Tam is doing OK.
73) Oh yeah, Valentine's Day is a few days away. I need to set up some deliveries.
74) Is it just me, or are the pointless shows sometimes the coolest to watch.
75) Crap...I forgot to get Wednesday's episode of Mythbusters. I guess I can do that when I get home from work tonight. I love that show.
76) Hmm....seizures are not cool, I should say. Never had one, but I bet they suck royally.
77) I just sent someone a link to that RGB link Espen posted on his blog. That little thing is cool, but it makes me sick to my stomach to watch it.
78) I probably should go take a shower soon. If 4:10 hits before I finish this, then I will probably continue it later.
79) I have grass skirts hanging on my windows. The perfect blinds!
80) You know the way a bathroom smells after a cute girl has just taken a shower? Yeah...I love that smell. I do not know why it smells different, but it just does.
81) On that note, I love the smell of Glade "Refreshing Spa". It used to be called something else relating to a shower. It smells the same, but it has a different name. It smells really good too.
82) I just noticed I still have a rather large collection of the medicines I DIDN'T take when I was having my insomniatic period.
83) Due to the length of this post, I will probably skip spell checking when I finally post it.
84) My feet are cold.
85) I need to do some laundry.
86) I really REALLY hope things go well at work tonight.
87) Is anyone else a fan of Spongebob Squarepants? The pure stupidity of the show often drags me in. There is also a lot of inuendo.
88) I am running low on CDs. I should buy some more soon.
89) I think I have duplicate copies of Season 1 of Futurama on my computer.
90) 2500 pennies actually weigh quite a bit.
91) I need to clean my room.
92) I wonder if anyone is actually reading this post. This is a lot of crap to sift through. I probably wouldn't unless I was positively bored.
93) Carmageddon is a fun game. I wonder if they have released any new versions since 3. Two was the best. Three sucked because it was not compatible with Windows XP. It ran very poorly.
94) I still find it funny that I have a replica of the killer bunny from Quest for the Holy Grail
95) It looks like it is about time to change out Gibbet's litter box. I will probably take care of that right before I leave for work.
96) When trying to learn Japanese, it would probably help if two words, spelled with different characters, that mean similar things, but not quite, did NOT sound the same. How can they tell what someone is talking about in that situation? It would be hard to pick it out of context because the two similar things are still mutually exclusive.
97) The Running Man....that was actually a pretty good movie, I think. Cheesy, just like any other movie from that era, but still good to watch.
98) I have not heard from Zoryana in a while.
99) I just noticed I have like 500 business cards for a business for which I do not even work any more.
100) Time for a shower.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

59. Neither are correct.
A) The yolks of the eggs are white.
B) The yolk of the egg is white.

7:57 PM

 
Blogger Matt said...

Well...the wording of my question was a little off...
but the point of the question is this...
The yolk....is not white.
It is yellow.

5:04 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home