Favorite word = "Flibbertigibbet". Meaning = silly / flighty person. Phlibbertigibbet = Me.

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Hollywood Ending

Well, it was a relatively sentimental evening for me.
I found out I am not scheduled to work any more at the theatre through the rest of my two-week notice. Translation? Tonight was my last night of work.
That was a startling thought when it came to mind.

I did not try to think about it too much until Miranda mentioned she was a little upset.
Since middle school, we have seen each other pretty much every day. Well....that is what she said. It was a slight exaggeration. During middle school, we saw each other 5 days a week. During high school, we saw each other at least 5 days a week, sometimes 6 or 7. After graduating from Davidson, we saw each other at least 4 days out of the week, though sometimes 5 or more.

Starting that preview for them was a little depressing.
Walking down the stairs...I felt sad.
I walked outside to take a picture of the building, but the lights were off..... so I walked back in to turn on the lights. I then walked out and took a picture. I posted it from my phone. It should still be on a post below.

Well...I guess that is it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home