Favorite word = "Flibbertigibbet". Meaning = silly / flighty person. Phlibbertigibbet = Me.

Sunday, October 08, 2006

No Orlando?

Well,
I have been planning for a trip to Orlando for the last few weeks.
I knew I should have listened to my gut when I started planning for the trip.
I thought I wanted to head down there, but I had some strange feeling it might be a bad idea.
As it turns out, I guess I will not be heading to Orlando this weekend.
It is not finalized yet, and there are still some things I have to figure out,
but as it stands now, my trip shall be cancelled.

Grrrr.

Remind me never to buy non-refundable tickets again.

1 Comments:

Blogger Doug Porter said...

On the bright side, you will be able to come to Casey's potluck if you don't go. And you should be able to pay a change fee and use the tickets some other time. Call them and check into it.

5:45 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home